Have you been to Myeongdong (명동)? It’s one of the most popular tourist destinations in Seoul, mainly for Chinese and Japanese people.
- Estimated study time: 20-30 minutes
- Suggested activities: Watch the video, and pause the video when necessary to look up words and expressions that you do not recognize.
Many of you requested a lesson on how to talk about allergies in Korean! So here is an allergy-specific lesson for you by teacher 경은(Kyeong-eun).
- Estimated study time: 20 minutes
- Suggested activities: Watch the video, and make your own sentences or dialogues using at least one of the expressions introduced in the lesson.
We received (and answered) some really interesting Korean questions over the past couple of weeks, and we answer some of them in more detail in this video.
Learn new Korean words and expressions through an Aesop's Fable story! This story is about the Sun and the wind who tried to make a guy take off his jacket.
- Estimated study time: more than 30 minutes
- Suggested activities: Listen to the story once, and read the story out loud. Look up the words you don’t know, and listen to the story again. Try translating all the sentences into your language if possible.
You can read the text for this story below: