We received (and answered) some really interesting Korean questions over the past couple of weeks, and we answer some of them in more detail in this video.
We answer the following questions in today’s video
– How do you say “to be in love?”
– How do you say “Can I have a ride?”
– What is the differenct between 앉아 있다 and 앉고 있다?
– How do you address your older brother’s wife?
– What is the difference between 그립다 and 그리워하다?
As you know, we are always answering questions here on our website too, but if you are also on Twitter, please feel free to ask questions there too! You can talk to us at @ttmik.