Test Your Korean – Level 4 Dialogue in 100% Korean

Check how much you can understand from studying with Level 4 lessons of TalkToMeInKorean!

To make the conversation more realistic, we have added some new words and expressions that did not get covered in Level 4 yet, but don’t worry; you have the PDF to use for reference!

First, listen to the dialogue alone without looking at the Korean transcript or translation, and then compare your understanding with the actual translation. You can get the free e-book containing transcript and translation here on our online bookstore.

Let us know how much you understood! If this was a bit too difficult for you, you can try listening to the Level 1 dialogue, the Level 2 dialogue, or the Level 3 dialogue too!

level4dialogue 스크린샷 2016-01-04 오후 2.07.33

If you’d like to study more systematically with our grammar textbooks and workbooks, you can get them on our online store as well!

Test Your Korean – Level 4 Dialogue in 100% Korean
Tagged on:     
  • ㅋㅋㅋ 웃긴 얘기 이네요!

  • Alaa Ali

    LoL playboy hahahah… I don’t know why i remember 응답하라 1988 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ…
    I can’t download the pdf? 어떻게 요?

    • 산티아고

      I can’t download it either. 도와주세요!!

    • Dale Toney
    • Nawres Smati

      how can I download it
      I tried but I can’t

    • Xin Ru

      My Korean Store > Free E Books > Level 4 Dialogue > Add to cart > Checkout > Fill in customer information and payment details. You will not be billed since it is a free book. Later on, you will receive an email with a download link. The whole process is a bit of a hassle, so you might want to checkout all the free e books at one go.

      If you still can’t complete the process, maybe you can leave your email address and I can email the Level 1 to 5 Dialogue PDF to you.

    • Nawres Smati

      I would be really thankful if you send me the links

    • Xin Ru

      I just sent you an email! Check your inbox or spam folder. (:

    • Nawres Smati

      I just saw it
      thanks :)))))))

    • Azariah Ghray

      Could I get the link too please, my email is swizzygem@gmail.com

    • Nawres Smati

      sure ^^

    • Ikram Kouka

      please can you send me too i really tried but it still not working for me i need dialogue level 3 til 5 please help me

    • Xin Ru

      Hi! I just sent you an email with level 3-5 dialogue PDF. Check your inbox or spam folder (:

    • Betül Durusoy

      Hi! Can you send me an email from level 3 to level 5, please? btldurusoy@gmail.com

    • Xin Ru

      Hi there! I just dropped you an email. Check your inbox or spam folder (:

  • Dale Toney


  • 해빈

    i want a pdf version of the ebook how can i study now…. the dialogue is hard to understand without translation… help me please….

  • 조나스

    I understand this dialog only 80% because i dont know other vocabulary used in this dialog,,i think i need to memorize more vocabulary-…

  • mandy

    Hello! I am going to start learning Korean with your great lessons today. But I was really surprised that I could understand about 90% of the dialogue because I knew the vocabulary and the other 10% I could understand from the context.

  • SWC

    Just wondering is there a reason that we have to go through a transaction to download the pdf? It is a bit inconvenient and troublesome to go through this process every time…I wish I can just view the PDF from here.

  • 이상민

    Question: 나한테 책이 몇 권 있는데… 자, 이 중에서 골라 봐
    Why does he say “나한테”? Isn’t 한테 = to/from, why in this context would you need to/from? Thanks!!

  • Adia Burrows

    These dialogues kill me lol XD 진짜 개웃겨요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ