Happy Hangeul Day 2014! Today is 한글날 (Hangeul Day), the official birthday of the writing system of the Korean language. To celebrate 한글날, we have prepared a fun giveaway, so have fun participating and enjoy the free audio program that we will be giving away!!
How to participate
1. Write your name in Hangeul and post it as a photo reply!
2. You can post it here in the comment for this post or on our Facebook page.
3. Or you can also post it on Twitter or Instagram and mention us so that we can see your name written in Korean.
What we are giving away (to everybody who participates):
Audio program that teaches you
– Top 10 Korean Travel Phrases
– 10 Fun Korean Slang Expressions
We’ll be looking forward to all your handwritings!! Have a great Hangeul Day! 여러분의 많은 참여 기다릴게요~!
Thank you to EVERYBODY who participated by submitting a photo of their names in beautifully handwritten Korean! We promised that we would give everybody who participated an audio program, so we did reach out to everybody, but since there were so many people who participated, we’ll post the link right here so you can access it simply by entering the password.
The link: http://www.talktomeinkorean.com/hangeulday2014/
The password: ttmik
We hope you enjoy the audio lessons and continue enjoying learning Korean with Talk To Me In Korean!