This course is available only for Premium Members.
Upgrade your membership to Premium now!
from upper beginners to advanced learners
What can you achieve through this course?
- Learn to express flavors with delicate words and expressions
- Learn to express textures with the most natural Korean words
- Broaden your vocabulary by learning the expanded meanings of Korean expressions for flavors and how they are used in daily life
- Learn relevant grammar points and pronunciation rules"
What can you find inside the course?
- 11 video lesson and lesson notes with more detailed explanation
- 2 lessons for review quizzes
Table of contents
- 맵다 - to be spicy
- 짜다 - to be salty
- 싱겁다 - to be bland
- 달다 - to be sweet
- 쓰다 - to be bitter
- Review Session (Lessons 1-5)
- 고소하다 - to be nutty + α
- 느끼하다 - to be greasy
- 담백하다 - to be mild-tasting
- 떫다 - to be astringent
- 시원하다 - to be cool
- Review Session (Lessons 7-11)
- 식감 - Textures in Korean