Please allow 24-48 hours after receiving a confirmation email for your order to be shipped. Standard shipping typically takes 2-3 weeks from the time of shipping until you receive it, and 3-5 business days for DHL, but can sometimes take longer due to things beyond our control, such as customs clearance, holidays or postal worker strikes. If there is a problem with your order, please let us know about it by using the contact form at the bottom of the site. Please include your order number in the email.
SHIPPING WITHIN KOREA (DOMESTIC SHIPPING)
If you placed an order for an address in South Korea (domestic shipping), the package will usually arrive within three days. If the package failed to arrive, you need to let us know within a week to get a refund.
PLEASE DON'T USE P/O BOX
Please refrain from placing an order to a P/O box, as delivery may be delayed or cancelled.
If you need to cancel or change your order from MyKoreanStore.com for any reason, please e-mail us using our contact at the bottom of the site with your order number and the reason for cancellation or change within 24 hours. Once the order has been shipped, no changes or cancellations can be made.
Returns must be authorized by firstname.lastname@example.org before you send the item back. If you do not receive a Return Authorization e-mail, please do not return your item.
EXCEPTIONS FOR NATURAL DISASTERS
In the case of shipments lost due to natural disasters, we do not guarantee re-shipping of the same order.
The purchaser bears the cost of return shipping.
If the item is damaged, defective, or is incorrect due to our error or shipping, item must be unused and in “new” condition in order to return. If these requirements are met, you will be fully refunded the cost of the item and return shipping costs.
If you are returning the item due to other reasons, such as a simply wanting your money back, the item must be unused and in “new” condition. You will only receive a refund in the amount of the item. You will not be refunded the return shipping costs.
1. You must notify us via our contact form at the bottom of the site within 7 days of receiving your item. Please include your order number, the item you wish to return, and the reason for returning (include photos if applicable).
2. Once we have received your information, we will send you a Return Authorization email. Please print out the email and follow the instructions.
3. Please return the item using International registered mail once you have been authorized a return. Please include a copy of the authorization email in your return package.
4. If you paid through PayPal, your money will be returned to your PayPal account within 3 working days of arrival at our office. If you paid by credit card, the amount of time it takes for you to be refunded may depend on your credit card company.
DELAYED DELIVERY POLICY
If you do not receive your package within the following respective periods (depending on the zone) from the shipping date, we will consider your package to be lost and will either resend your package OR offer a full refund depending on your preference.
Zone 1 & 2 = 5 weeks Zone 3 = 6 weeks Zone 4 = 7 weeks
* Exception: For shipments to the USA, there have been more cases of delayed shipping lately, due to a longer processing time at US customs (according to the official announcement by the Korean Post), and there have been some instances where shipments took up to 8 weeks before arriving safely. So for the US, the guarantee period is 8 weeks. Thank you for your understanding.
Please be sure to check your local customs office or postal delivery service for exceptions before contacting us to let us know your package may have been lost. Most packages arrive safely within 2-3 weeks, but if you have had trouble receiving mail from overseas before, or if you want to ensure a faster delivery with a tracking code, please choose the "Fast Shipping" (DHL) option when you check out.