Parenting Phrases in Korean
(All levels) From greeting to discipline, learn the most essential parenting words and phrases with this e-book! This e-book was designed for those who would like to talk to babies or young children in Korean.
* As this product is an electronic book, no physical material is provided. You can download and print out all you need for the course in the Downloads menu. Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the website to go to Downloads.
What Can You Do Through This E-book?
– Learn essential parenting words and phrases in Korean
– Learn which politeness level is the best match for your parenting style when talking to babies
Who Is This Course For?
– Those who talk to young children on a daily basis
– All caregivers who want to talk to their children in Korean
What Can You Find Inside The E-bourse?
– A PDF file (62 pages)
– A 60 minute audio track and five audio files for each unit (downloadable)
SAMPLE AUDIO FILES
Why do people use 존댓말 to babies? Why do Korean moms say “엄마한테 주세요” instead of “저한테 주세요” to their young children? What does ‘코 자자’ mean? There are a bunch of words and expressions that are exclusively used to babies. Learn how to talk to young children in Korean with Parenting Phrases in Korean!
In this E-book which comes with downloadable audio files, 경은–a mother of one daughter herself–teaches key parenting phrases and words from greetings to discipline to baby talk. This course is targeted to all caregivers or those who talk to young children on a daily basis. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn key parenting phrases, words and baby talk
- How to communicate with young children in Korean
- Have a good grasp of how words change depending on politeness levels
- Choose politeness level you’d like to use to your babies
- Understand why Korean caregivers use social titles than the word “I” when talking to their young children
This e-book comes with a 60-minute audio track and five audio files for each unit through which you can repetitively listen to the accurate pronunciation of every single word or phrase introduced in this course.
< TABLE OF CONTENTS >
- Evening & Night
- Diapers & Bathroom
- Going Outside
- Daycare Center
Education & Play
- Television & Media
- Basic Motions
- Discipline & Warnings
- Expression of Love
- Body Parts
- Demonstrative Pronouns
- Baby Products
- Baby Talk
I love this e-book. It is very thorough in showing typical everyday talking in a family or with roommates of all ages giving both formal and informal examples. This book actually helped me to begin practice my speaking out loud in Korean. Parenting Phrases in Korean would be a perfect companion book to use with Hangeul Master and the TTMIK Level 1 Grammar book.
“Best book so far” Let me qualify my title. I think this is probably a biased opinion as my daughter is 2 years old. My Korean wife uses many of these phrases and I missed out on quite a few. I’ve picked up some but now having this book can help me learn alongside my daughter. I wish they would publish a book like this in every phrase of children’s lives. My only complaint is the mp3 is one long track (over 1 hour). It’s difficult to find the chapter.
(We created separate audio files for each unit reflecting Nathaniel M.’s valuable opinion.)