1100 Short & Useful Korean Phrases For Beginners
Learn 1,100 useful Korean phrases based on 100 commonly used sentence patterns, with QR codes for audio tracks and cute, witty illustrations that will make your studying more fun.
As a beginner, Korean sentences might look like random combinations of words and phrases. But that is not true! Once you find the patterns hidden in sentences, learning Korean becomes much easier and even more fun.
This book includes 100 common sentence patterns that are essential for beginners and each pattern is accompanied by 11 example sentences.
Here are 5 tips about how to make the most of the book!
- Practice speaking the sentences repeatedly so that you can get familiar with each sentence pattern.
- Sentences written in Korean are arranged on the left side of a page and those in English are on the right side.
We recommend you cover one of the two sides with a piece of paper or your hand and test your understanding!
- Study words with the index.
- In the index, you can find all the vocabulary words used! In fact, this book is also very useful to study words and practice making sentences with them.
- Use the QR codes!
There is a QR code for each pattern with which you can check the native speaker’s pronunciation easily. You can of course download all the audio files at talktomeinkorean.com/audio.
- The dorky 11th example sentence
Every 11th example sentence is a bonus one which will (hopefully) make you grin while studying. Look at the cute illustration attached to the 11th sentence! How could you not smile?
Now, let’s take a look at the book!
What do you mean by “patterns”?
“Patterns” in this book refers to set phrases and common groups of words that often go together in Korean. By studying sentence patterns, you can form your own Korean sentences more confidently and naturally!
Specifications of this book
Paper Book: 248 pages
Product Dimensions: 148 * 210 * 14 mm
Shipping Weight: 373g